Friday, July 3, 2009

A good combination for gorgeous legs

After coming back from my holiday last week, I noticed my tan was quickly fading by the day. Unfortunately the heat wave we are experiencing in the UK at the moment has come during the week when everyone is at work all day, hence no chance of topping up the tan (safely with lotion of course!). So, I had to take action and find a way of being able to proudly display my legs in public without fear of having an uneven or patchy tan...why does that always happen when it fades???Very annoying! I wanted golden pins and I wanted them fast!

The solution came when I combined 2 products:
  • 1) The new Loreal Sublime Bronze One Day which is a tinted gel that can be washed off at the end of the day (as the name suggests).

2) Mac Face and Body Foundation in C4 which is water based so it dries quickly and blends in very easily.

When you combine these two products (two thirds Sublime Bronze to one third Mac Body Foundation) they give your legs a golden natural tan. You also get a lovely sheen down your shin which is very slimming - you gotta love that! The great thing about mixing the two products is that you can tailor the depth of the colour to whatever you like.

I think this is great if, like me, you're holding onto a holiday tan or you've got somewhere to go and forgot to apply self tanner the night before. Try it out for yourself and let me know how you get on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...