Friday, July 3, 2009

Contest!

I was going to wait until I had 100 followers before I did a contest but I was so excited about the idea I had that I'm just going to run it now!

I am going to be running a Miss World Contest so I want you girls to get glammed up big style...we're talkin big hair, falsies (can be lashes or boobs, your choice!) spangly dresses, fake smiles, tiaras, sashes, the lot!

I will be running the contest for a month starting today so the closing date will be 3 August. I wanted to keep it open for a while so everyone had a chance to enter it. All you have to do is get yourself glamourised, take a pic and post it on your blog and tell me what your talent is and why you should be Miss World- remember to let me know so I can take a look!

I hope everyone has a go at this coz I think it will be really good fun. I am going to get together amazing prizes over the next month and in true Miss World tradition, there will be an overall winner and then 2 runner ups. Good luck ladies!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...