Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love winged eye liner!

Winged eyeliner is probably one of my all time favourite looks...I love it coz you can be subtle with it or go all out and make it dramatic. You can also add it to a smokey eye for extra definition. I think it's such a classic look and a great way of making your eyes look bigger AND it looks amazing teamed with a nude lip! I am always on the look out for a good liquid liner. I gotta say that I still prefer the precise application of liquid liner rather than gel...maybe controversial but I think everyone has their preference on what works for them. I just find the colour is more dense with liquid liners and it's a lot easier to get a precise line. I'm loving Loreal Super Liner in Carbon Black (used in the pic) and also MAC Penultimate Liner (although that one does dry out very quickly. I'm on the look out for good bronze, brown, navy and pewter coloured liquid liners to mix up the look a little. I want to try out a navy smokey eye, a more intense bronze eye and a nice silver metallic eye too. I will be stocking up on products at the end of the month for these looks. Does anyone have any recommendations for liquid liners in various colours?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...