Thursday, June 18, 2009

BECCA Cosmetics



That slogan is very effective on someone like me!!! I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it stands to reason that I would be the same with my beauty regime. I have been having a look at Becca cosmetics and quite a few products have caught my eye...although they're very pricey! Firstly as I'm obsessed with bronzers, I was drawn to the lighter shade they offer which is called Flamenco (£30). It looks like a really nice bronzer and I've seen it recommended in alot of magazines over the years. The next product I'm lusting after is the Shimmering Skin Perfector in Gold (£32 - a product with that name is bound to spark my interest!!!). I love any kind of brightening/perfecting illuminators and this one can be applied as a primer for your foundation, mixed with it or even just as a highlighter on your cheekbones. I also love the look of the Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Damask (£17). The Eye Tint in Baroque (£17) is also a lovely beige taupe shade that would be perfect for a daytime neutral eye. It's waterproof and crease resistant, it's a cream to powder formulation. Lastly, a Glossy Lip Tint in Coconut Ice (£18) caught my eye, it's a gorgeous pastel pink gloss. The expensive prices have put me off for ages and I'm too scared to get anything in case it disappoints me. So, I'm reaching out in the hope that someone on here has tried Becca products before and can give me an insight into whether the brand is worth the money and more importantly, the hype?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...