Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shoes, Shoes and MORE SHOES!!!!!

I totally admit that I have an unhealthy shoe obsession but it may just have reached epic proportions. Over the last couple of months I have bought quite a few pairs of shoes and I'm particularly partial to a platform sandal coz after all, who can argue with sky high heels AND comfort?! I will share with you some of the shoes that have fed my obsession lately...
First up is the Steve Madden Patent Ruffle Platforms. Ah, they are a thing of beauty and will go with just about every outfit I can conjure up from my wardrobe. My new favourite place for great shoes is weirdly http://www.amazon.co.uk.
There are amazing Carvela, Steve Madden and
Office shoes that have been discounted by huge amounts. I got the above Black Platforms for £30, down from £90!!!

Next up are the Electric Blue Steve Madden Satin Ruched Platforms which are just gorgeous and so comfortable. I love that colour and was so happy when it started appearing in shops everywhere. The intense colour really pops. I think I paid about £40 for these, which is a bargain given the original price. These are really well made shoes.

These Dune Studded Platforms satisfy the rock chick in me. I thought they would look really cool with something quite simple, black jeans or even to add a bit of detail to a little black dress. They really are statement shoes and I love them!

I have mentioned in my blog before that Dorothy Perkins have some really gorgeous shoes at the moment and these are one of the pairs I picked up recently. They are Hot Pink Satin Platform with an ankle strap and I just adore them. I love pink at the best of times but this shoe is so sweet with it's floral lining on the upper sole. I just had to have them and they were good value for money at about £40. Last of my shoe haul are these Dorothy Perkins Nude Caged Platforms.
Didn't I say they do nice shoes!!!
These are so perfect with a coral coloured dress I bought from Monsoon and they didn't eve rub after hours of partying.
I'm almost ashamed of my shoe collection sometimes but hey, ho, I work hard for my money so why not!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...