Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Count Down The Trip To Taipei!!!!

Our children are born in united states so they are automatically become "Americans". However, DH and I were not born in USA and we came here for study at the very first beginning. Then we met and decided to settle down here for the best of our children. Emotionally, DH and I are still attached to our birth place. In fact, my whole family is still back in Taiwan except for couple of my uncles live in Washington State and Canada.

I am so excited to go back to Taiwan w/ DH and kids this Sun. I had contacted w/ my used-to-be coworkers. I also had planned to shop for the best bargain and the most fashion forward clothes and shoes there. It is so different to compare the life style here w/ Asia. Asia is famous for its 24 hr. sleepless night, food and entertainment. I would think taking kids traveling is one of the best life education cause' I want my children have an open-minded heart to see everything and to adapt themselves faster in every country. I want them to be an adventurer and as curious as the cartoon character, Curious George.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...