Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If Particular Color Palette Flatters Me So Much!!!

Yes, I had my 101 shorts on again which I bought from Zara this March. Why I said it is my 101 shorts?! I told my friend, for shorts, I don't need many, just ONE would be good for me for this whole summer. I had couple old shorts from past seasons so I really don't think I need to spend more money on shorts every year.
Yesterday, when I go through my closet, I found out that I tend to buy and wear similar colors combination outfit. I had almost the same outfit before as my ODJ but I think different accessories would transform me to a different look. Besides, those colors look really nice together and on me. Don't you think?!!

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Zara pink tank
  • Elisabeth & James big pocket long tuxedo vest
2. BOTTOM: Zara moss green shorts
3. SHOES: Christian Louboutin very simple nude pump
4. ACCESSORY:
  • white beret bought from Whole Foods market
  • Designer friend, Elfi's, silver loop w/ blue stone necklace

  • Chanel 09 s/s pink, turquoise camellia scarf
  • Balenciaga part time in violet w/ silver HW

Anatomy of my odj.


Close-up.


Whole look.


What do you think of those two ensembles???


I had the same shorts and same color combination last time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...