Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Transitional Look for Fall: Morocco Style.... in disguise!

Pei loves her Alexa Chung for Madewell "Ugly cardigan" and I joked that it gives me "Déjà vu" since I found one from Vintage shop couple years ago and they just look so much alike. Except mine is much thicker and warmer and it is ESCADA made in West of Germany.  I don't know how many years can this cardigan be traced back though. lol...

I guess I can call mine "The ugliest cardigan" to top Pei's! ^O^

The weather is just so unpredictable! I hardly feel over-warm even with this big coat and scarf on me. 


Photobucket
Order this cardigan one size bigger than your regular size for a slouchy look. 


Alexa Chung for Madewell Ugly Cardigan (click link to see)


My ODJ

1. Top:
Jean Paul Gaultier floral sheer blouse
Silence and noise pattern racer tank 
2. Bottom:
LF store Forest of a kind asymmetrical cut skirt 
3. Accessory:
Urban Outfitter gold triangle earring
Urban Outfitter starting at stars scarf
purple feather hair clip/extension
Alaia red laser-cut tote 
4. Shoes:
Jeffery Campbell wedge platform 



I am not a pro. of Morocco style/design but hopefully those Mosaic alike pattern would catch the whimsical spirit of Morocco style. {Yeah, not the bared arms. }

A runway model structs down with Morocco style dress. 
(Pic. credit to Internet)

Aren't the parallel hemline at sideview looking interesting!!

I have to layer that Jean Paul Gaultier sheer tank blouse inside for a more festival feel!! 



Have fun in exotic styles. 
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...