Thursday, October 6, 2011

Transitional Look for Fall: Blue + Gem Green, an oversized shirt as a jacket!

You can see how much I love Gem Green + Blue of this season's trendy color combination. As a matter of fact, I am officially a greenie. {You know, eat lots of organic greens, recycle stuff, buy local, .... blah blah, ... but I still need to work on harder on the carnival side of me. } This Haider Ackermann oversized gem-green shirt certainly is worthy every penny. I can now wore it as a long cardigan/jacket for extra fanciness and flowy. 

I love the luxury look and softness of a satin shirt! 

 Off the street sequined heart tank (I sewed the metal-teeth roses on by myself and cut off the sleeves to wear it as a tank), H&M short-sleeves blazer with oversized collar, Haider Ackermann oversized shirt, Catherine Malandrino trousers, Hermes white CDC bracelet, Givenchy Tinhan studs hobo, Christian Louboutine fringe booties 

 Louboutine booties is always sexy~~


 Like I said, sometimes, complication is the solution to wear your past-season clothes. 

Tonight is the time for my Zumba work-out routine. 
{Zumba shirt, Agnes' b sports green leggings, Asics running shoes... I love the wide-toe design shoes for dancing.}

Enrich Your look in colors!!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...