Thursday, September 22, 2011

Strong Hues for you and your room!

This season's runway looks are full of colors, everyone can bravely work themselves with one or many color spectrum as a statement look. {Yes, regardless the body shapes.}  While color-blocking is more like a body-dissector look to me, those strong hues or even the subtlest pastels certainly is fun to dress in. 

Photobucket
I am painting our last spot in the kitchen (the soffit, to be specific) "green" {I will update the look next week.}. Then I will work on our master bedroom where I don't understand why the he** the builder builded such a small walk-in closet at the first place!! But before that, I might just apply this whimsical wall paper on the wall against our headboard to update its look. 

(C'est Magnifique Wallpaper from here)

Photobucket
I love ombre' color scheme so I even have our duvet cover in that style! 
{Bedding, Anthropologie shams, decorative tubular pillows, William Sonoma Home rectangle pillow,  William Sonoma Home satin ombre' duvet cover,  Yves Delorme embroidery white flat-sheet}

Photobucket
Imagining I am Pocahontas singing on bed with hair flowing.... {I don't know why...but I'd want to give the bedding an objective.....lol} 


Photobucket

I feel like having a good dream on this bed~
(Both pic. are from Anthropologie.com)


Photobucket
Aren't those dominate colors looking so harmony together?


Photobucket
Love the look of a pair of loose-fit and soft pants tucked inside the boots!
pic. here

My ODJ
Haider Ackermann silk oversized button-up shirt, Catherine Malandrino pleated pants, Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch, Prada LTD 2011 s/s tortoise sunglasses, spiky bracelet, Elisabeth Cole 18K dagger necklace, Club Monaco bracelet, Momo's March wooden beads bracelet 
Photobucket
WIth Christian Louboutin Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120 Patent White


Photobucket
With Louis Vuitton Suhali leather sling-back heels


Never need to worry about ironing after a hump day, it is almost weekend!! ^O^
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...