Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lady In Red

I have a girl's night out tomorrow because all of our other halves are in Munich at a beer festival.  So what better excuse for us all to get together, sip some cocktails and have a dance?!

I guess I never need much incentive to get a new dress and this time is no different.  I spotted this little red number on ASOS yesterday for £30...


I don't think I have ever worn this shade of red before but I like it! (Apologies for the bad quality of photo but I took these pics in a rush).  The pleated detail down the front of the dress is really flattering, as is the curved neckline.  The sizing is also pretty spot on; I ordered a size 12 and it fits like a glove.  The dress does have a little bit of stretch in it too which always helps.  Now I just have to figure out the best nail colour and makeup to go with the dress! Suggestions welcome!


Whilst ordering the dress, I had a quick look at the sale/clearance items and found this gorgeous Fiorelli bag down from £39.99 to £24.00.  I love the massive tassel with studded fringe and half chain strap.  I love everything about this bag and it looks a lot more expensive than it is.


It has lovely silver hardware with my preferred subtle branding.  I hate anything too garish that screams that it's from a certain brand.  My love of studs has now spread to this tasselled bag... 


I will wear this with pride tomorrow night!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...