Friday, September 2, 2011

Femdom Story: Slaveboy or Slavegirl?

SLAVEBOY OR SLAVEGIRL????

THIS IS A FEMALE DOMINATION STORY DO NOT READ IT UNLESS YOU LIKE

STORIES ABOUT SLAVE HUSBANDS,DOMINANT WIVES, CHASTITY BELTS, TEASING AND DENIAL COCK AND BALL TORTURE WHIPPINGS,HEEL WORSHIP, BONDAGE, SISSIES,BDSM, DISCIPLINE, SADISM MASOCHISM AND THE LIKE…IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF THEM AT:

http://stores.lulu.com/justincbenedict



or by contacting the e-mail at the end of the story…thanks!



SLAVEBOY, OR SLAVEGIRL?

Ellis Balboni shook his head as his friend Claudia Thibodeau explained her life to him. He couldn't believe that this used to be his cousin Cyrus Thibodeau...though technically Claudia was still Cyrus, there'd been no operation, no implants...just big breast forms and, according to Claudia, the penis was pinned between his/her legs with a series of little ring piercings. "If you don't have your glasses on, Ellis, it looks kinda like a cunt"



But Ellis did not want to remove his glasses to look at his friend's crotch. They were sitting in a restaurant, anyway, Claudia wearing a pretty, flowered dress, and full makeup, as well as an interesting honey blonde wig...Ellis found it mildly disturbing that he was vaguely attracted to Claudia! Icky poo poo.



"Mistress Fredrique helped me with my makeup this morning" Claudia said, as she spooned a tomato, eating it carefully so not to mess up her lipstick. "We are going to get our legs waxed later on this afternoon...it's fun girl stuff, you know? Sometimes Miss Freddi gets mad at me and puts on her two foot black strap on...I really get it hard then! But most of the time we're nice girlfriends."



It was true...when Ellis, Cyrus, and their buddy Alfred were in college,they were all enthusiastic readers of bondage magazines. Ellis was not surprised when Alf began playing femdom games with his wife, Fanchon,but was a little more surprised when Cy began also being trained by Fanchon...



And then Cy spent eighteen months with a Male Master, a freaky German guy....who taught Cy to "walk like a lady" with books on his head, and all kinds of other shit. The old friendship was gone, it seemed...but now Cy was Claudia, and he had invited a young couple, real redneck types in Ellis's opinion, to live in his/her house.



"Master Scooter and his wife Mistress Freddi are just the greatest people." Claudia enthused. "I took the retirement buyout at the newspaper, though I still write freelance sports stuff...I can go to games in my miniskirts! And I can be a full time maid and housekeeper for my Master and Mistress...after all, my trust fund is more than enough, right?"



Ellis watched in dismay as Claudia, who used to chug beers and eat T-bones, picked at her salad. She was like a real-chick,man oh man! "But um, Cyrus--I mean, Claudia, you PAY them to live with you, right? They were a married couple who did maintenance at the BDSM club, the PainCafe."



Ellis blushed slightly, mentioning it. Of course Ellis himself went to the PainCafe. They'd all started going in college, and Ellis had been to more than a few dominatrixes...but to give up your life! But Claudia looked so happy...was there something in that?



Claudia smiled and patted Ellis's arm in a very feminine way. "That's right! But they quit their jobs to take over my full time training, isn't that great?" Claudia wriggled. "Just this morning,



Scooter took my panties down and flipped my skirt up and whipped me with a Spencer paddle--you know the kind with the holes to make the wind fly through?--he gave me fifty hard ones because when he bounced a quarter on his bed, it didn't bounce enough...I still need to work on my hospital corners."



Claudia smiled, and her lip gloss shone. Ellis was getting a little nauseated.



"But then" Claudia said dreamily,"I was crying while standing in the corner with my panties down, and Scooter took me in his lap and kissed me tenderly..and I gave him a big, sloppy blowjob! It was so nice!"



Claudia sipped her mineral water--AA and twelve rehabs since high school had not cured Cy of his drinking habit, but he had now been sober without any problems for a year--and then spoke again. "Last night, while Scooter was fucking Freddi, I helped to arouse them by licking both their bodies...I was all over them, and it really helped in getting them to have an intense orgasm, and of course then I cleaned up, and went back to my closet."



"Your closet?" Ellis asked, taking a BIG swig of his Long Island Iced Tea."You didn't get to fuck and you went to a closet?"



"Yes, I live in the closet much of the time...I don't need too much space, it just confuses me, kinda like a puppy needing a training cage...and no, I don't get to fuck anyone. Every ninety days or so Miss Freddi removes the rings and I jerk off, and I'm milked from the rear weekly, to keep pressure off my prostate...it's very healthy you know."



Claudia smiled at Ellis's now pale white face. "I know you probably think that's crazy, Ellis. I'm nuts, right? But although I'm horny all the time, it helps me to serve my Master and Mistress...isn't that the most important thing?"



what was Ellis's response? Ask me at justincbenedict@yahoo.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...