Friday, September 2, 2011

Femdom Story: Slave Mayor

THIS IS A FEMALE DOMINATION STORY DO NOT READ IT UNLESS YOU LIKE

STORIES ABOUT SLAVE HUSBANDS,DOMINANT WIVES, CHASTITY BELTS, TEASING AND DENIAL COCK AND BALL TORTURE WHIPPINGS,HEEL WORSHIP, BONDAGE, SISSIES,BDSM, DISCIPLINE, SADISM MASOCHISM AND THE LIKE…IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF THEM AT:

http://stores.lulu.com/justincbenedict



or by contacting the e-mail at the end of the story…thanks!

SLAVE MAYOR

Even though Mother tried to put the kybosh on our love, Erin still liked me! She was hired as a typist for my mayoral staff years ago, and I began taking her out to lunch and coffee.



As you know, at the time, Mother had me locked in steel swimming trunks to prevent masturbatio; twice a day she would unlock the little portal between my legs so I could pee and have bowel movements...and sometimes Mother would be cruel and 'forget" to come to the office at noon so I could relieve myself.



Although I was careful not to drink too much iced tea at lunch, or other liquids, Mother was tricky, and would often slip Ex-lax into my chocolate pudding, and so around the middle of the day I'd start becoming anxious and calling Mother on the phone, begging her to come unlock me so I could do my "business".



One day Erin, the sweet typist, came into my office, and patted my hand. 'Your Honor, are you all right?' I smiled at her, and said everything was all right, though I was jumping up and down.



Erin offered to give me a back massage to relax me, and amazingly, it did. I stopped thinking about the pressure on my bowels due to these horrible steel trunks, and was able to grit my teeth and get through it until Mother finally came, and took me into the bathroom.



And of course that was a big production. Mother would unlock the little hole from my steel trunks, and I would shit and pee...and that day, Mother saw the consistency of my turds was too soft, and suspected I had been eating illegal French Fries.



"What's this about, Dunstan?" Mother asked me quite severely. "Have I not ordered you to stay on your diet of salads and oatmeal? Do I not provide you little packets of instant oatmeal so you can order hot water in restaurants and mix it yourself?"



And of course I remonstrated with Mother, explaining that as an elected official, I had to attend various eating events, and I couldn't risk looking weird by eating oatmeal,but it was quite difficult to argue with her, especially in a bathroom while wearing steel trunks!



And Mother would have none of it. She stepped over and unlocked my steel trunks, and I winced as they clattered loudly on the floor around my ankles. Mother took me by the ear and I stepped out of the trunks, and then she lay me across the sink.



"Now I am going to teach you that you don't disobey your Mommie, darling." Mother cooed. "You're going to learn that even if you are the Mayor of Buttermilk Falls,you're still a little sissified Momma's boy, and you will obey your Mother."



"P-please, Mother" I begged as I watched her take out her nasty leather Martinet, a short whip that really cuts from her bag," Let's do this at home. My staff will hear me screaming and--"



"Nonsense darling" Mother said soothingly. Mother grabbed a roll of toilet paper, and dunked it in the urinal and stuffed it in my mouth, encouraging me to bite down hard. "Now your mouth is nice and full--please don't make those hideous faces--and we can commence with your punishment."



And I took that whipping. The lashes of the martinet across my bare buttocks were so vicious, and so alarming...within fifteen minutes my butt looked like a Serbian war zone, and I'd bit all the urine out of the toilet roll, and it had sailed down my throat--all the men in the office that had peed in the damn thing (the urinal was broken, of course so all the pee had sunk into the toilet roll).



Finally Mother threw down the martinet, and reached back into her bag and brought out something even more horrible--her enema kit! "I've told you to insert your glycerin suppositories, and you always complain that they make your stomach hurt...but if you did as you were supposed to, I wouldn't have to do this to you!"



"I knew I'd probably have an issue with you, so I have icy cold soapy water that I brought from home!"Mother pulled out all the equipment, and attached the rubber hose to the enema bag,inserting a nozzle at the loose end. She then pushed the nozzle in my rectum.



Then Mother made me hold the freezing liquid in my ass for nearly ten minutes, watching with amusement as I danced around desperately, before she let me sit back on the toilet and explode...







So she stripped the steel trunks off me and caned me viciously, letting me use a roll of toilet paper as a gag!



Although many of my staff made jokes about how the Mayor went into the bathroom with his Mother, Erin was very sweet when we got out.



WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? ASK ABOUT ENEMA BOY AT life_of_justin@yahoo.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...