Thursday, September 1, 2011

Femdom Story: THE DISCUSSION

THE DISCUSSION

THIS IS A FEMALE DOMINATION STORY DO NOT READ IT UNLESS YOU LIKE

STORIES ABOUT SLAVE HUSBANDS,DOMINANT WIVES, CHASTITY BELTS, TEASING AND DENIAL COCK AND BALL TORTURE WHIPPINGS,HEEL WORSHIP, BONDAGE, SISSIES,BDSM, DISCIPLINE, SADISM MASOCHISM AND THE LIKE…IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF THEM AT:

http://stores.lulu.com/justincbenedict



or by contacting the e-mail at the end of the story…thanks!



THE DISCUSSION

One time, when Alf had been 24 days orgasm-less, it was bringing him down...it was only six more days until he'd be allowed to jerk off, as by that time Sal had shut her pussy down to him except for Christmas and his birthday...and he was getting depressed.



That night Sal sat down next to Alf, and was rubbing his back. "What's wrong, honey? You've got the blues, huh? Can you tell me about it?" There was true compassion in her gorgeous Italian-Irish brown eyes.



Alf almost spoke, then hesitated. "I-I don't think I can talk about it. You told me not to, you said you were sick of hearing about it and--"



Sal shook her head. "Whaddya mean? You can tell Sal anything...I love you, Alfred, and I want you to be happy. If you can't talk about things with your spouse, what can you do?"



Alf smiled. "You-you mean it? You don't mind hearing about my problem?"



Sal had given Alf a long kiss. "Tell me, baby. What's wrong?"



"I'm just depressed about wearing the chastity belt so long. I know it was my idea, and all, but I-it's really difficult to go a whole month without an orgasm, and especially since I can't stick my dick in your tight little vagina anymore, honey...that's what it was--you know?"



Sal had smiled and kissed him harder. "Of course! And why were you so reticent to talk about it with me, darling?" She patted his crotch and gave him an impish grin.



Wow! Was Sal softening up? Maybe she'd--give him a break, maybe even FUCK him. "Well, Sal, you know you said if I even mentioned wanting to get out of the chastity belt, you'd give me another thirty days to be locked up, and that's why I was scared to talk to you about it---so I was trying to be strong and silent and wait out my six days until I get to masturbate , but---"



Sal smiled, pooching out her full lower lip. "Baby...of course you can always talk to me, I love you so much! I really appreciate you being able to open up to me and I know it will be hard to wait out the next thirty-six days, but I am glad it helps to talk about it."



Alf had babbled with relief at first. "I'm-I'm so glad you understand, Sal, and maybe we can--thirty-six days til my masturbation date? No, honey, it's only six days, right?"



Sal shook her head, smiling. "No no, you broke the rule, honey. You mentioned it, and I have to enforce boundary violations. Since you mentioned your stress at not having an orgasm, that means you have another thirty-six days to wait. But I am so glad you talked to me about this...it's great we can communicate."



Alf had burst into tears. "But-but I wasn't complaining about not being able to cum, Sal! You asked me why I was so depressed, and told me I could tell you, and so I told you about my sexual frustration. It's not fair to give me another month of chastity, honey! Puh-please don't..."



Sal had clicked her tongue. "No honey. I'm worried about you, and I want my hubby happy, but I did make that rule...if you mentioned your frustration or hinted in any way about wanting to get out early, that was another thirty days. That's the rule. Now why don't we just change the subject...oh, you're not having a tantrum, are you?



Am I going to have to get out my whip and my big dildo...and maybe my enema kit to calm you down?"

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? E-MAIL ME AND ASK ABOUT "THE DISCUSSION" AT life_of_justin@yahoo.com





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...