Thursday, September 1, 2011

BDSM STORY: Master Ratface

THIS IS A FEMALE DOMINATION STORY DO NOT READ IT UNLESS YOU LIKE

STORIES ABOUT SLAVE HUSBANDS,DOMINANT WIVES, CHASTITY BELTS, TEASING AND DENIAL COCK AND BALL TORTURE WHIPPINGS,HEEL WORSHIP, BONDAGE, SISSIES,BDSM, DISCIPLINE, SADISM MASOCHISM AND THE LIKE…IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF THEM AT:

http://stores.lulu.com/justincbenedict



or by contacting the e-mail at the end of the story…thanks!

MASTER RATFACE

But when Rat opened the bedroom door, there was the brother--Vitus. "I need to talk to you, if you have a moment." Rat could tell it was a battle for the handsome, successful guy to be polite to him--Ratty had known guys like that all his life, guys who looked down on street hoods like him. Even after Rat had gone to college and graduate school, he had never "looked the part" though he had an IQ of 156, and his professors thought he was incredibly promising.



They sat down in the living room. Vitus looked straight at Rat. "My sisters think that you may be the ultimate Master for them, they want you to move into the house." Vitus bit his lip and stared at his shoe then. Rat became somewhat annoyed. What did they think, he was trying to sponge on them? Rat had a respectable fellowship here at Buttermilk State, and he sold a little Ecstasy on the side to undergraduates, he didn't need to live with these rich fucks.



Then Vitus said something just incredible. "We-I think it might be a workable solution, if you'd consider it. My sister and I own a software company, and as you know, Demeter is a physician at Buttermilk General Hospital. We could pay you a monthly tribute of possibly five thousand dollars if you'd consider moving in and taking over. I had my reservations at first, but now I am thinking it would be a good plan."



You could tell the guy was just in pain over the whole thing. Rat was of course amazed that anyone would pay him five grand a month to kick the shit out of them, but stranger things had happened in his peculiar life. Still, he had to maintain the upper hand. "That would really make big changes in my life. How about ten grand a month, and my tuiton paid in my Master's program so I don't have to do the teaching thing anymore...I'd have more time for you folks." What the hell, right?



Vitus looked angry for a moment, and then nodded. "Fair enough. I'll have my attorney draw up a contract tomorrow. Will-uh, will you be able to dominate a man as well? I have needs too, and it would be all three of us." Poor Vitus looked arrogant and mortified at the same time as he said this, and Rat doubted the man's sanity. Rat wasn't a fag, and he sensed this guy wasn't either...but hey, $120,000 a year certainly would broaden horizons, eh?



"I guess so, sure." Rat said hesitantly. "I've never um, you'd have to show me stuff." Vitus still looked way pissed off. He didn't seem like a submissive at all. He motioned for Rat to accompany him, and they went down to the basement of the house, which was a true horror show--paddles, whips, and crops hung from the walls, there was a padded carpenter's bench with restraint handles, and in the corner were some stocks out of what had to be the Middle Ages. It was a true dungeon. Rat wondered if Vitus had lured him down here to kill him. Rat had carried a switchblade since early childhood, and he touched it from the outside of his pocket nervously.



Vitus looked straight at him. "I-I need punishment...last night when my sisters were at the party, I was ordered to stand in the corner all night naked, and I dressed instead before all of you came home. Will a cane be what you'll need to begin on me...Master?" Vitus gritted his teeth, but Rat nodded, smiling, and watched as Vitus went to the wall and took down a nasty looking long black walking stick with a silver head. He came over and handed it to Rat hesitantly. "I hope this will do. I have a bamboo if you like, but this works rather well."



Rat took the cane and as he held it, Vitus began unbuttoning his shirt, and taking off his pants, and stepping out of what looked like silk stretch women's panties. Rat noted with some horror that Vitus's penis was locked in a chain to his balls, and it looked as if this was done to prevent masturbation. Now, the handsome, aristocratic young man was naked and shivering slightly in front of Rat, who was in his jeans and concert T-shirt.



"Do you want me to grab my ankles, Master?" Vitus asked in a low voice. But Rat's eyes had wandered over to the stocks. Those were mean looking!



"What's this here thing?" Ratty asked, walking up to the stocks. "Looks nice and sturdy." He tapped it with the cane. "Why don't you get into this stock thing, there, Vitus."



Vitus walked over to the stocks. "That's a Cornhill pillory. It was used to punish thieves and other offenders in the 1600's. My father bought it when I was about thirteen. If that's what you want, Master, I'll get in." But Rat could tell that Vitus was trembling a bit. Vitus lifted the stock open and put his neck and wrists in the holes, and Vitus closed it and locked it.



Then Rat walked around the pillory, finally stopping at the back, where Vitus's buttocks looked white and vulnerable. "You really pissed me off, being all dressed and smoking when I came into your house last night, Vitus...you're a bad boy."



"Yes Master" came Vitus's voice from the front of the stocks. He was trembling more, and Rat imagined he was worried. Sure, being whipped by your sisters was tough,but a man's arm was a lot more muscular! Rat took the cane and swung it hard, but then stopped and just tapped Vitus's buttocks. Vitus gasped, and Ratty smiled. He liked fucking with this handsome little prick.



Rat had always known he was ugly, and he'd never been invited to the nice parties at school, even though he was always in the Gifted and Talented classes where the smart, rich kids were. Confident, handsome, rich guys like Vitus made him angry much of the time, and Rat was determined to get this anger out of his system...



WHACK! The cane slashed Vitus's buttocks, and there was a red mark,but Vitus didn't cry out, he just said "One, thank you Master." Rat liked that. He swung again, harder and this time, it grazed the sensitive area just below Vitus's buttocks, and there was a strangled cry, and then "Two. Thank you Master."



Rat smiled. "You really can take it, can't you Vitus...and you thank me. How polite!"



"My father trained me well." Vitus's matter of fact voice came from the stocks. "I was taught not to be a crybaby and to take my punishments philosophically. Should we continue, Master?"



Rat went to the wall without answering Vitus, and put the cane back, this time taking down a nasty looking thing, seven long thongs with metal sparks interspersed in the leather, attached to a handle. "Now we'll see how philosophical you can be, Vitus."



SLASH! THWACK! SMASH! And now Vitus screamed. The prongs and metal stars of the scourge were clearly ripping long bleeding marks in his buttocks and upper thighs, and he screamed and howled like there was no one's business. "No-no, Master. You shouldn't use that-that's the scourge. Father kept that to just warn us--he used it on Cinder for her bad grades, but never me or Demeter!"



"Well Father's not here right now." Rat said lazily. "If you can't take it, I guess we can stop...but I expect brave things from you, Vitus. You sure you want to stop?"



There was a long silence. And then Vitus's sobbing voice came back. "Y-yes Master, I can take the scourge...puh-please continue." And Ratty did! He had quite a time with the scourge, finally quitting after five more strikes. Ratty then unlocked Vitus, and the young man got on his knees in front of Vitus. Ratty could see that his cock was trying desperately to harden against the piercing, and so he took up a long, thin wire switch and whacked it down, hitting right between Vitus's legs until his penis was tiny.



And then he kicked Vitus with his thick black engineer boot right in the balls for good measure, and the young man fell over, screaming. WHACK WHACK CRACK! Ratty slashed Vitus's bare buttocks and back. "Get your ass back up. Get on those knees, NOW!" And Vitus did, his face coursing with tears. But he looked up at Rat. "Y-yes Master?"



Rat leaned over and slapped Vitus's face with his hand, just like he used to do to the whores he managed on Eighth Avenue...and Vitus looked down again, shamefacedly. "Don't you ever look in my eyes again, Slave Vitus, you understand?" Rat unzipped his pants, and began peeing on Vitus, and the slave knelt quietly, allowing the urine to sprinkle over his prone body.



"And now I want you to suck my dick...and slurp it up,you little pig. Suck it like you mean it!" And Vitus took Ratface's dick in his mouth and began sucking it gently and tenderly, massaging the underside of Rat's cock with his tongue, quite as if he were playing a violin...and Rat was in great heaven!



After Rat spurted in Vitus's mouth, he zipped up while Vitus knelt, awaiting further instructions. "Quite a place you've got here...what's that bear trap for...it's the kind they use in the woods right? I took a forestry course in college."



Still looking down, Vitus replied, "Yes Master. Father would punish me sometimes for masturbating without permission by trapping my genitals in it for a night. It isn't as bad as it looks...once he was so upset by my illicit onanism that he drove a corkscrew through my penis, and another time he locked my testicles in a vise in his carpentry shop. Fortunately now I am pierced, and Cinder allows me to masturbate once every thirty days."



"We'll make it every ninety days from now on, I think." Ratty said, as he walked upstairs. "Why don't you follow me, dirt-bag and make me some lunch!"

WANT MORE? justincbenedict@yahoo.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...