Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fashion Emergency: Lust & Must!

You know what we lust for and you know what we dig in instantly whenever there is a good steal!! The bottom line is identify your style and cultivate your taste. You can't possibly show-case your jewelry collection in one ensemble so you might just be selective with your add-on bling bling!! 


Must- Personal style!!


My friend, Pei, who doesn't need much fancy jewelry to upgrade her look nor show off her expensive assets with her outfit. {But that doesn't mean she didn't own or covet more heirloom jewelry.}  I am telling you, she got taste and she got keen eyes of finding deals and hidden treasures. Often I see her, I am impressed with her little-money-find but big style looks. 


Photobucket
Pei's La Garçonne style 
(Ensemble mostly bought from LF store (click it) in San Francisco) 
On her: White tank, grid cut-out cropped top, cropped pants, white loafer with holes and lots of baubles and bracelets!  

Photobucket
Pei's look of Casual Feminine. 

see through roses blouse, black tank, GAP burgundy cardigan, taupe polka dot shorts, Club Monaco Virgo birth stone ring {she is not a virgo, I am... ^O^}, White loafers 


Lust: Everything of Hermes {Seriously, who doesn't!}

I am meticulously attentive to details so I often complicate my ensembles and wear the maximum of the colors that I possibly can pull off on me. { you might as well notice it already.}  I think it is fun and I like Pei's style for the same reason that I barely get bored of her. {hint...hint, minimalist is great when I am bored with my carnival style, for once i'd wear my LBD. ...I am wearing LBD tomorrow to show case my new Hermes CDC.} 

Photobucket
Hermes Lizard Collier De Chien in Mykonos with silver hardware 2011 s/s 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally, my small Hermes Collier De Chien collection. 
They are in different leathers, different shades and two different hardwares. I adore those fancy add-ons to jazz up my looks. 




{Balance my lust and the self-control....... currently under meditation. } 
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...