Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall's Most Elegant Coats!

The trench coat is always a classic go-to piece in the fall. They are long, thin and fitted in a comfortable way. They perfectly elongate a person's posture and this fall it gets even better. We see many newly innovated coats with interesting lining inside or cropped furry coat look in the partial exterior on runway{Oh, technically I didn't see them ON RUNWAY per se! It's not that I'd leave my kids to my husband and just fly wherever to pursue my personal lust of seeing runway show up-front, no, I wouldn't do that. So I always watch YouTube or maybe so-called the-second-hand information of runway brochure to keep up with the newest fashion around the world.}  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The oversized collar in this one is as pretty as a flower.
Red is omnipresent this fall! 


(Above look all from Akris fall 2011)
If you'd like a more friendly price and similar coat like this one, here is the link


Now, let's go shopping with me in the SF city~~~
Photobucket
This Alpaca wool felt coat is from Marni 2011 f/w 
The lining inside is around the sleeves and collar, love this sophisticated and fun look! 
( The color of this coat is actually greenish kind of mustard but the picture here didn't do the justice.)


I am very fond of the button-up chic look. 


Yu is playing with our new loot, Emporio Armani's add-on sleeves (the black ruffle thining), on my Marni coat. 
 Now Marni coat has this ruffle quarter sleeves, it looks even more sophisticated and exquisite feminine. ^O^ 


 Emporio Armani 2011 Runway: a pair of playful sleeves


Photobucket
{You can wear it in stretched shape like a football or rounder as a ruffle-sleeve look.} 


Fun, fun, fun, what's your most playful accessory?
xoxo Rachel 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...