Saturday, August 6, 2011

From Suburban to SF city!!

I have a way to max. out the versatility from my wardrobe!! 


My friend, Yu, asked me the other day, "You have worn your gold tulip pants bought from Rome so many times, will it be like "duplicated look" if you wear it again?"


I answered, "No, not if I wear it differently each time." ^O^ {we are talking about how I can style that gold pants with the "pleated cobalt blouse" which I wore to our girls-nite-out on Thursday evening."} 


Anyhow, we have so many past season clothes that we either donate them from time to time to clean up our closet, or re-style them as many times as possible or the most practical way is to sell it and accumulate some funding for future investment of more .... "STUFF"... {Yeah, you know what I am talking about...}


Photobucket
BCBG vest, Tsumori Chisato birds/bow dress, H&M peachy pink tights, Alain wrap boots, Zara clutch, Momo's March moon bracelet

My ODJ

Photobucket




Photobucket
Korea two tone tank dress, plum color leggings, Trippen shoes, Burberry trench coat, Chanel 11' Fantasy garden tweed bag, J crew earrings, 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pattern craze in the city


Photobucket


Have a good weekend. 
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...