Thursday, August 11, 2011

Are you GREEN enough?

So, are you green enough? No, I am not talking about ecology nor Permaculture subjects here. 


Just when I have been in the doldrums after picking kids up from their day-camps since  noon, Pei and Cathy came over to my house to cheer me up in the afternoon. {I must be dehydrated because of the scorching sun...}


Coincidently, Pei showed me a shirt she bought from Zara and I happen to pre-order the same colored shirt in June and just received couple days ago from Florence. Things like this isn't a diurnal occurrence so we both are very excited about how we could have the insight of (perhaps) what's next big color in fall!!!  {Must be the reason that we are close friends and we have similar brain waves........ } ^O^


Ooh la la ~~~
(moi)
Photobucket
Alaia red laser-cut tote 11' {Yeah~~ my perfect Napa get-away bag next weekend!!}, Haider Ackermann oversized satin shirt 11' f/w, momo's March sun-beam bracelet 


(son)
Photobucket
Celine "BOX" bag in Brown 11', Zara shirt 11', J crew accessories


Back to my business.... 

My ODJ
I am very happy about the alternation of a thrift find - Dior blouse since 2008. It is now one shouldered blouse with floral knots at sides and I still feel very "current" when wearing it on. 
Photobucket
Christian Dior thrift-find color blocks and flower patch-work blouse *altered*, J Crew brown-green cardigan, Levis coral skinny jeans, Proenza Schouler large satchel, J Crew earrings, momo's march Sun-beam bracelet, Chanel Sunglasses, black flats with studded bows *bought in Rome*

Photobucket


Photobucket
I love how distinctive each color on me yet how harmony they blend in with one another. 
 
Photobucket
Finally... my hair is growing... longer... 


Find your green.
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...