Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Voluptuous... My Accessory!!!

I may be a voluptuary but I am definitely nothing close being voluptuous. So, who else? 


Errr... nobody, I only mean this pair of baby, "Anastasia Bice’s Nubuck Print Nappa Bow Pumps" , isn't she a voluptuous luxury goddess!!!

Photobucket
I purchased her at  LUISAVIAROMA.com like two month ago and I believe I have showed the pic. (you can click the link.)
 { FYI: I constantly have a discounted code in the hyperlink at right side of the bar for Luisaviaroma and I, myself, got those at 50% off discount too.} 


Photobucket


Leather/suede sheath (vintage find), Vince gray cardi., Anastasia bice leopard w/ bow heels, Proenza Schouler ps1 clutch, Marni horn 3D flower necklace.  


Photobucket
I feel like a Barbie after putting on this pair of heels. .... , magically! ^_^


(FYI: the arch for this baby is not comfortable but I managed walking in them for almost 2 hours.) 


I am having so much fun with my kids.... (FYI, the cookies we made didn't turn out perfectly the other day, I need another try. ^~^  )
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...