Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick #19 Gabrielle

Its Chanel, it's classic, it's creamy, it's vibrant and rich and perhaps the most beautiful red I have ever seen. My new red lippie of choice is the Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick no.19 Gabrielle. I am in love!
A classic red lip is one of the easiest looks to do, but it never fails to make a statement and make you feel feminine and glamorous. The tricky part (once you have mastered creating a neat lip shape) is finding the right red for you!
 I think this colour would suit most as being a true red it is not too dark or cool, but still retains all its 'teeth brightening' properties. I'll let the swatches speak for themselves ;).
 Tutorial for this look is coming soon, but I just couldn't wait to share my lipstick love!

Do you love red statement lips? What is your favourite red lipstick? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...