Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Ilona and So-Long my friends in Taiwan~~

I guess until next year, I won't be able to see many of my friends. One of them is moving to New Jersey and the other one is moving to Vancouver in Canada!! You meet new friends, and you miss old friends along the course and that's life, isn't it!!?

Photobucket
CAFFE' MIO costumed-made this Cinderella Cartoon theme cake for Ilona. 

{Big thanks to my friend, Fiona, who tells me this wonderful cafe shop in Taipei. And they made this theme cake requested by my daughter, Ilona, possible and successful!! Another thanks goes to Mandy who reserved Grant Hotel for us so my friends can all gather there and celebrate Ilona's birthday with us. I love you, all my friends. }


Photobucket
There are 4 glass heels represents Ilona's 4-year-old birthday!

Gotta love the punctilious details of this Cinderella theme cake. 

{I actually went back and forth to the bakery for this cake 3 times just to make sure the theme will be well-interpreted before my Korea trip. } ^O^

Photobucket
My trophy this Asia trip { After scoring Hermes' Orange CDC at Korea airport and Chanel garden tweed bag in Taipei, I think I can pack and go HOME... }

Speaking of being punctilious, I know that I like to criticize about everything in general. However, I think I am merely being a punctilious person that I set a higher standard to myself and in life.  On the other hand, friends all know that I do give positive and constructive suggestions when it comes to friends asking me for advice. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

{I am squeezing 4 gatherings in these last two days in Taipei.... }

Count my blessing and you should do it too. ^_^
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...