Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Think Pink....

Didn't I say that you should stock up "PINK"!! Literally, you can't afford anything in Pink got slipped away this coming fall/winter!!

Like my new Marni darling pink cropped pants (past season 09'/10') which utilizes a great tailored and textured silhouette.  It can upgrade anyone to a of-the-moment posh look rather than retro preppy.  A pair of pants like these can certainly be dressed up or down and keep you look adorable day and night as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
pink pattern and pink underwear... lol.

Photobucket
Pale pink cardigan
Photobucket

My Outfit du Jour 

1. Top:
H & M cream pleated bustier 
J crew pale pink cardigan
J crew mustard brown cardigan

2. Bottom:
Tsumori Chisato bird prints satin dress (worn as skirt today)

3. Accessory:
purple feather hair clip
 J Crew mustard brown studded belt
Elisabeth Cole dagger 24K gold-plated necklace
Zara leather kelly green envelop clutch

4. Shoes:
Artemis Boots Turkey embroidery fabric Italian style boots {do check out their website, those boots are fun fun fun...}

Photobucket

Those are the "pinks" that I dressed in over the past 3 years!! {Yeah, I think it has been almost 3 years that I started my own blog}
Photobucket
My new Marni cropped pants will be the perfect number to add in my wardrobe!!

Photobucket
Tomorrow I am going on board to SF city to shoot a Music Video with Expression College's students cause' they are going to do a fun animated production for the singer Tony Lindsay's single "Fun in the sun". Hope everything goes well and let's pray there is no rain tomorrow!!

Have fun in pink!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...