Friday, June 24, 2011

Live, Love, "EAT"!!

Let the day begins with a informative tour!!
Photobucket
No, in Taipei, I don't wear HEELS that much compares to living in USA. 
It is just I walk too much that I don't want to ruin my precious heels. ^O^


Yesterday, every place we visited is delicate for children. They are the hope in the future after all. 


1st Stop!!
Photobucket


2nd Stop!!
Photobucket
國立臺灣科學教育館 
National Taiwan Science Educational Center


3rd Stop!!
Photobucket
We made reservation at "味留.壽司.割烹【美味日本料理】“ Japanese restaurant in July as they are fully BOOKed for tonight's dinner already! 
台北市士東路336號 電話:02-2836-8595 

4th Stop!!
Saffron Fine Indian Cuisine:  The best fine Indian cuisine in Taipei!! 
{pic. credited to http://flyingtama.pixnet.net/blog/post/22067343}


Photobucket


Photobucket
I love the spanish chicken the best... you really can taste the full aroma and texture from the dish. 


Photobucket
We totally wiped out after 9 PM.  But considering this is the 4th day after we arrived in Taipei, I think we are doing pretty awesome adjusting ourselves!! So does my hubby and 2 daughters in Indonesia!! ^^


Try some new restaurants!!!
xoxo Rachel 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...