Saturday, May 28, 2011

FAST FIVE.... NO, FAST SIX!!

We handle our family, kids, kids' school, work, house chores, ..... etc. fast and efficiently and at the mean time, we definitely try our best enjoy our life, slow down the aging process and cherish our friends and family!!!

Photobucket
My comfy outfit before big night that we girls go out for fun.

Photobucket
This time our girls' night out theme is SUMMER WHITE!! I made that theme because it is fun and also because I bought this Tsumori Chisato drapy dress which made it easier for me. :P  

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Everyone did a great job of interpreting SUMMER WHITE! 
Love you all, my gals!! 

Photobucket
No, we are not street vender selling shoes off the street, we simply help Pei to choose between those flats for her. lol.

Enjoy every moment of your life!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...