Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Incapable!!






Photobucket
My cornea is too thin that the doctor wouldn't perform LASIK on me. Instead, I underwent PRK. .... The surgery is successful but the afterward take-care is ... painful. 

Surgery Day (Day 1)
 

 I wear goggle and my sunglasses altogether!! ha~ 
At this point, I can only say it is very, very uncomfortable. 


Photobucket
Thanks to Cathy who drives my kids in between extra-curricular activities yesterday. 
Top: tie front blouse
Bottom: HM small pleats skirt
Accessory: FALKE striped stockings
Givenchy Tinhan tote
Shoes: Kensie Girl wedge 



Day 2
Incapable of driving and almost malfunctioning w/ house chores as my eyes are very sensitive to the light and tears most of the time.  DH has to take over picking up kids, dropping off kids and lots of activities. 

The nurse says this is very normal and should be 50% better on the 3rd day. I have to go back to take off my eye bandage in a week and by then, the nurse says that I should feel GREAT!! Can't wait~~

Photobucket
The goggle becomes my accessory. ^^


Top: AA (American Apparel) 3D mesh top
Bottom: Orange Huge Boss suede A-line skirt 
Shoes: Alain open toe suede wrap boot

I almost type w/ my eyes shuts most of the time as the tears coming down unstoppable ..... I will update everything day by day!

Bear w/ me......  **

See you tomorrow.
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...