Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cropped Jackets - A Classic!!

A cropped jacket is always in trend.

Today is DAY 1 that I can't wear contact lens doing my chores. Not too bad except I hate the heavy eye glasses frame hanging on my nose..... which leave my nose two red inks. >< 

Thanks to Cathy that she came along to take photos for me when I am clumpy and silly w/ my glasses on.

Photobucket
Mcginn (past season) cropped tuxedo jacket w/ vest insert. 
Couple details keep your look fresh and in trend even when you are wearing past season clothes! 


Photobucket
Wherever I go w/ this Proenza Shouler cap toe platform heels, there is always complimets goes on the shoes. 

Photobucket
I can't focus on the camera w/o wearing my contact lens...... but I guess the camera focuses on me just fine!!


Photobucket
What a great weather we have in California compared to the cruel snow in the east coast!! 
Count it a blessing!


Have a great evening. 
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...