Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friends and Family!

We girls are talking about which Michelin restaurant that we should make reservation at. Whether it is  L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon at MGM Grand, Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace or Twist by Pierre Gagnaire at Mandarin Oriental hotel that we know we are in good hand!! ^O^

If you ask about my choice?

I'd give Joel Robuchon a first try! But my girls want me to make sure that I booked all of those restaurants just in case.... you know, we need to make ourselves presentable at the same time before we hit the table. haha~~
Photobucket
No, I feel chill but not cold at all when today I wear Prabal Gurung sheer shirt w/ feathers.


Photobucket
w/ Herems Gris T. Birkin (I am happy w/ only 1 Birkin at this moment.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
What am I looking/smiling at here?

Photobucket
My gals are chatting while I am doing my "thing" which means that they simply ignore me! :P 
(Melody is wearing her 10 s/s Chanel black n' white petal n' pearls necklace... so pretty!!)

Photobucket
w/ Chanel 10A Maroon tote

Photobucket

MY ODJ.
1. Top:
Prabal Gurung sheer shirt w/ shoulder cut-out and feather bib
Dyed Fox fur vest w/ leather trim
2. Bottom:
Marni 10' Fall trousers w/ back calf patches
3. Accessory:
Hermes Horn earrings
Hermes Croc tan belt w/ moss green(taupe) buckle
4. Shoes:
Alaia gold lace-up sandals 

I am sore all over my body as I went to the gym for 9 hours total last week. Thus, today, I skipped my work-out routine but soon after I also felt guilty.... :P Make it up tomorrow then~~ 
Do you keep up your work-out routine regularly?
Prepare for holiday binge!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...