Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweet Encounter w/ Prabal Gurung!

Today we girls meet together at NM so I can personally convey my admire to the designer, Prabal Gurung! ^^
Photobucket
Yu, the designer: Prabal Gurung and Me! ....grr, my hair....


I couldn't remember exactly what I had said to him, except for the answer (SHOPBOP) I gave him when he asked me where did I get that black sheer cut-out shirt.
Photobucket


Photobucket
The black sheer top is from the designer s/s 2010!
 
Photobucket
Love those crisscross heels.... 

Photobucket
You know, I laid my eyes on the deep V neck black n' white dress... it is actually leather paved pebble-looking patchwork on a mesh. 
Sexy and gorgeous~~  


As you see, the length of the skirt at current trend is getting longer and longer. I am glad that I did't wear a mini skirt in front of my beloved designer. ^^


Photobucket
Anne Fontaine sleeveless w/ leopard cuff-link white shirt , Silver embroidery crochet, Agnes' b full skirt w/ asymmetrical cut (longer and triangle shaped in the center), Lanvin happy leopard sac, gray sheer felt socks, Chanel two tone pumps, Barton perreira cat eye sunglasses. 



Count down our trip to London~~
Where do you celebrate your Thanks-giving?
Have fun, no matter what!

xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...