Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Birthday(s)

Last Thursday I turned 24! I always get very excited about my Birthday.. so like the Queen I usually have two, or even three ;). As the day itself was midweek I decided to have a little get together at home to celebrate on the weekend and then go to a restaurant on Thursday for a romantic dinner with the bf.

On Sunday we had a 'come dine with me' themed dinner party master-chefed by my lovely bf. As the champagne was flowing I didn't manage to take many pictures, but here are a few of my makeup for the night.
I used crystal avalanche eyeshadow from MAC for the lid and blended a little scene in the crease. I then added reflects teal glitter to go with my blue dress. The lashes are from eyelashesdirect, and are one of my absolute favourites :).
Unfortunately this is the only photo I have where you can see my dress (Zara). Please excuse my claw hand... I have no idea what I was trying to do here lol.
 The bf really outdid himself with my Hummingbird bakery red velvet cake. I absolutely love red velvet cupcakes so this was the most indulgent treat. I had a piece every day for a week and we still couldn't finish it lol ;).

On Thursday I had a bday lunch with the girlies, and even though I was at work I decided to glam up a little bit.
In the evening I kept my makeup the same, but added lashes (from lash royalty) and a smokey eye with MAC's twinks eyeshadow.
For dinner I chose a 'slinky' dress from French Connection with patent KG booties since we were ging to cobbly Covent Garden.
 We had a lovely meal at Cafe des Amis, which I highly recommend and will definitely be returning to.

Teeeheee. Thank you all for the lovely Birthday messages!! Only 359 days to go till the next one... :( xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...