Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 2 in Firenze.... No Lanvin for HM, but Chanel, My Love!!

Day 2 in Firenze at 10 AM.

FYI : Nop, I didn't buy anything from Lanvin for HM collection. (I know you all probably are disappointed by me. :P)
I went to the HM store in Firenze about 10 AM seeing people waiting for trying out things, I then left!! :P There is no line and people are not mazed of waiting in line neither.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Good luck, Lanvin lovers!

I, then, detoured to Chanel boutique instead. What I want to see is some fur/shearling or even leopard pieces from Lanvin.  But none of those found in his collection for HM. I am kind relieved and a bit disappointed. His leopard Happy tote from 2008 collection is an absolute fab. find for me.  ^^
Photobucket
Shearing n' leopard boots from COMME des GARÇONS.

Photobucket
I had my eyes laid on those beige embellished leggings--Euro 380. @@
I remember I made one myself w/ only ONE embellishment.... it might take another 5 years for me to find all the embellishments first. :P

Lanvin, I can find you when I am back in USA! Now I have other tasks to fulfill!!

 Photobucket

This distressed taupe lambskin reissue is cruise 2011 collection.
Brand new in display! (slightly lighter in person)


Photobucket
Ta da~~ see my big smile!!

I sacrifice Lanvin for Chanel.lol


Photobucket
This is limited edition from Chanel Act II 2010 marron (more like charcoal brown color to me) w/ gray calfskin handle tote.
Photobucket
Very practical, very spacious, very stylish!! ^^

Photobucket
Slightly more intensive quilted stitches at sides.

Photobucket
Our kids ride Marry-go-around from SF city, Paris, London all the way to Firenze, Italy. haha...

Photobucket
This Chanel 10A tote becomes my another "huge" carry-all collection other than my 08' Rodeo Drive large tote.

Photobucket
Who told me that I shouldn't carry my designer bags when traveling to Italy?
I want to say "THANK YOU, you are so right", just so I can buy me another one w/o thinking of excuses!! lol.

Photobucket
S. Maria del Fiore (Duomo) ~ here we come!!

Photobucket
Ah, before we climb another 462 steps to Cupola (top of the dome) again, let's get some pretty shaped pasta home first.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those status are pretty scary in the mid-way of the climbing. 
We are about 250 steps away from the Cupola!

Photobucket 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Finally, we are at Cupola. 
You know, we climbed 320 steps in Vanticano + 462 steps in Duomo, that's total 782 steps.
A good work-out and great for the Cardio. ^^

Photobucket


Photobucket
Keep shape when travel!! (girls, wait for me coming back to do Yoga, TRX, Zumba,...etc. haha...)


Photobucket
Yes, I carried my gigantic Chanel tote to the top..... NO SWEAT!! ^O^
(Two architects in the background are designers for the dome and the other for the church itself.)

Photobucket
They all climbed up to Cupola ~~ What a complishment!
(ps. Please remember DH's hair style here)


Photobucket
"Spectacular" is the only word for it!


Photobucket
DH stops by a salon and had a hair cut for Euro 24 ~ looking handsome again!! ^O^

After get lost, going around the circles, we are finally back in HM. (to our right and behind) I tried couple heels and dresses that none of them catches me and DH's eyes or taste, we then happily walked back to Hotel!! 


We are probably not going to Vernice this trip, Pisa instead!! 


See you tomorrow. 
xoxo Rachel




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...