Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1st Day in Florence/Firenze --- So Much in Fashion!

Our last brunch in Rome we found this tasty, cute cafe "Turi & Tana" near our hotel, Excelsior!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kartell "Victoria Ghost" Chair design by S+ARCK. 
I so much want to steal one chair home w/ me.... the waiter looked me wired when I snapped this picture of those chair..but I just can't help it!! :P




Photobucket 
We are at Rome Station waiting for our train. 
On me, black turtle neck, All Saints "smoke" brocade leather jacket w/ tail, black wool tights, Vintage find 70' leather skirt w/ buttons in front, Ethic boots in moss green, Gap felt hat, Hobo International distressed messenger. 



Photobucket
EuroStar 1st class takes only 1hr. to Florence.


Photobucket
A great view outside our hotel window...except I do wish they could clean the river!!


Photobucket
Streets in Florence is much much nicer than in Rome. .. 


Photobucket
Only a duplicate of "David" status. 


Photobucket
Ah, ha, never had any difficulty finding a Chanel store.... ^O^


Photobucket
This taupe/brown is an interesting color!! I'd wish they have lambskin instead of this distressed patent leather!


Photobucket
mini classic flap in patent blue... lovely!!


Photobucket
I cant' believe I see RED here!!!


Photobucket
I think they are the most lovely white and gray Chanel. (oh, except for Cmy distressed matte white reissue. :P)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Should I go tomorrow???????
 Lanvin for HM ..in Florence, Italy. 


Stay tuned and keep up w/ me, alright?!!
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...