Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Upscale Your Wardrobe!!

My friend, Isabel, and I were talking about fashion the other day...... about how to upscale your wardrobe from certain designers w/o looking like you are wearing a uniform.  While she is so crazy about Marni that she'd buy couple pieces from Marni every season to mix up the look to be her own.  Brilliant ideas, isn't it!!

Me? 

I am loving Missoni/or M Missoni and I start looking into more affordable pieces from their collection.  To get me start and at the same time to upscale my wardrobe w/o piling up so many fashionable pieces that I'd want to give away when they become past-season.

Photobucket
Cathy's little son.... so cute....and shy!! ^O^

Photobucket
I don't think I ever come across this fun yet elegant striped wavy design from either M Missoni or any other designer.

 MY ODJ

1. Top:
M Missoni dress 08' 
M Missoni sweater 10'F (found it at Loehmann's ^^ The sweater is a perfect match for the dress...they are even the same colored pattern. )

 2. Accessory:
DKNY knit socks
Chanel 10A orange/rouge 226 reissue

3. Shoes:
Chanel 08' camellia satin heels

Photobucket
The scallop waves on the sweater adds a subtle whimsical feminine look to this M Missoni.

Photobucket
Almost Halloween~ Let's warm up!!


Go upscale your wardrobe!!
I am going to tell you my 20 MUST-HAVE items in the wardrobe soon.

xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...