Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A busy Monday!!


What did I do today?

First, grocery shopping and cook for dinner. 

Why?

I have 2 hours work-out in the evening and I have to pick kids up from school, and between classes so I wouldn't have time to cook a proper 2 or 3 courses meal later. 


Then I'd better get it done in the morning!! ^^

Photobucket
Those are the goodies for kids at Halloween party. 
There are also 3 prizes for the BEST COSTUME and 1 prize for the MOST CREATIVE COSTUME.


Photobucket
My friends are all so productive for... You know!!! lol


Photobucket
My lonely Mr. Pumpkin patiently awaits our guests for this Saturday's Halloween party.


Photobucket
Lady Witch will read some fun Halloween books to the children. 


Photobucket

The witch, the bat, the dark night..... 

Photobucket
And the skeleton!


Photobucket


Time to go out for some more Halloween decor. and to complete the missing goody bags.

Photobucket
o8' Chanel tweed jacket.



Photobucket
Eye candies are as well as mouth watering goodies.


Photobucket
Isabel Marant alpaca wool Pull over, Chanel tweed jacket, Helmut Lang burgundy suede pants (cuffed), pink butterfly agate necklace, Chanel 08' metallic navy striped reissue, Fornarina pump w/ satin bow. 


Photobucket
What's left is couple hours before my Monday evening work-out routine. Thanks my DH who is willing to watch kids even after a day's work. 


Do you work-out in the evening?
Keep fit!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...