Friday, October 8, 2010

NOT All Camel w/ Marni Shearling Jacket!!

Today I tried double eyeliners.... upper eyeliner and lower eyeliner and then I extended the line way pass my real eye.... more seductive!! Yes? No?

Photobucket
I use pearly highlight pen in lower eye.  
Then I only do the black eyeliner from the very end which looks like two WINGs/feathers there. 


Photobucket
I purposely use liquid eyeliner at top and pencil eyeliner at bottom which will ease out might-be-too-dramatic-look for my daily life. ^^ 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Marni 2010 PF (style.com)


Then I combine the above TWO looks.......
Photobucket
Marni houndstooth compatible cropped jacket which allows you wear it upside down two ways. Then you can have shearling collar and shearling "tail" look all the time. ^^ (Not inside out reversible.)
....this look w/ shorter cut

Photobucket


My ODJ. 

1. Top: 
RL camel turtleneck
Marni shearling coat

2. Bottom:
HM high-waisted pants

3. Accessory:
Elfi Altendorfer pink butterfly agate necklace
J Crew pink sequin satin belt
Chanel 08' gray jumbo classic

4. Shoes:
Chrisitan Louboutin Bianca in Burgundy 

Photobucket
You can also fold over sleeves to reveal more shearling... how luxury!! ^^
....This is upside down w/ longer cut ...

PS... couple days ago at Cathy's house!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
There... shearling tail~~~ ^^

Ah, weekend again, hope you have a good plan for your family and friends!!
xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...