Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Transitioning Outfit!!


So-much-fun is the word I can describe my outfit today~!

I often wear my clothes depending on my mood, and the first glance at some pieces in my wardrobe. They are not necessarily current fashionable pieces but my outfit would definitely denote ME-my style for sure. 

Photobucket


My ODJ
1. Top:
Tsumori Chisato bell sleeves blouse
20,000,000 fragmenets tweed cropped jacket
Marc Jacobs feather print dress

2. Accessory:
striped knit mitten/gloves
striped leggings 
Hobo International distressed suede messenger bag
3. Shoes:
Turkish cloth cow boy boots
Photobucket



Photobucket

I bought this Turkish embroidery cloth cow-boy boot at half-moon-bay and they are ONE OF A KIND!!

I've heard that Turkey has a lot of vintage couture pieces from Chanel, Dior......and they are all gorgeous and "cheap"!!! A lot of couture stores are overrated here and in Pairs. :P


Have fun shopping in your closet...and don't get caught in what's-so-called FASHION!!
Have some taste!^^

xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...