Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hand-made decor.

I constantly improvising our home decor. or moving around the furniture setting to give us and our guests a refreshing feel every now and then. Yes... another task to keep myself even busier.

I appreciate hand-made stuff and I'd sew myself everything if I know how to! But since I am not, so I am glad there are so many artisans who knows so much about "embroidery"!! 

If you are looking for cute and unique handmade decoration, Monkey and Squirrel has very cute stuff for you.

Photobucket
Etsy Find: Wall floral decor from Monkey and squirrel. 
Can you see that pretty wall floral decor is almost the same pattern as my pillow. ^^

Photobucket
This morning I took off an old beaded embroidery from a not-being-loved sweater and sew it on my leggings. 

Photobucket
Isn't this embroidery the prettiest little thing!!

Photobucket


What's your recent DIY project?
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...