Saturday, October 30, 2010

Debut of Miu Miu studded pump 2010!

Since day 1 that I bought myself a coffee machine Jura ENA 5, I am used to have a cup of coffee at home before I go out.  


I think it is a good habit that I limit myself to drink less than 2 cups of coffee a day and avoid using store cups/lids by drinking out of my portable mug. ..... Doing very little help to save the earth...I assume!!  Obviously, not today though!! ^^


Today I have to visit my friend, Renee, in SF city before she flies out to Shanghai on Sunday. But first thing first that I have to do some house chores such as putting away my Halloween decor. (see, we are even ahead of the holidays!), vacuuming the floor, washing our micro-suede sofa covers since we had guests over for Halloween parties ( I am also a semi-hygenic freak.) and my duvet cover. 


Don't you just love the clean and crisp scent of cleaning sheets/sofa!! 


Photobucket
My normal breakfast: Coffee and English Muffin or any sweet pastry that I can get myself one. 


My ODJ


1. Top:
peace symbol military green tee
Chanel 08 red/gray tweed jacket


2. Bottom:
Preen leather pants w/ studs


3. Accessory:
Fallon spikes/crystals necklace
Barton Perreira cat eye sunglasses
Chanel matte black reissue 226


4. Shoes:
Miu Miu studs/spikes platform pump w/ cut-out


Photobucket


OFF WE GO~~
Photobucket


Renee found this 97' Chanel long tuxedo style blazer at consignment store Cris in SF city the other day... it is such a fab. find. 
Photobucket
The back stitches of this Chanel blazer is superb. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

The buttons has golden CC stamps which is such a classic look of Chanel that I refrain Renee from replacing them. (She thinks they are too conservative of the look.)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you believe that Christmas ornaments are stacked all over the stores already!!!

Hope you have a spooky Halloween trick or treat on Sunday!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...