Monday, September 20, 2010

NEW Nude Face For A/W.

Photobucket
I bought this Giorgio Armani lipstick 08/09 cruise.


Photobucket
I always liked FUR but never know fur collar could be so versatile. 


We went all the way to Science Museum in SF city on Sunday. I didn't check the battery sack on my camera until it rans out.... pardon the pictures as they were from my I-phone!

Photobucket
Make great use of your clothes, and they are going to last couple seasons until you get rid of them. 


Photobucket
I am not sure why Niel looks so grumpy there~~


Photobucket
I am feeling kinda ROCK-n'-ROLL because of that chain on my belt... ^^


My ODJ. 


1. Top:
J Crew pattern shirt
Zara tan top
DVF (Diane Von Furstenberg) wool beige vest
2. Bottom:
Max Co. cropped drop-crotch pants
3. Accessory:
some brand of chain belt
Some brand of tassel earrings 
Proenza Shouler mustard PS1 clutch 
4. SHoes:
Kron by KronKron shoes


Photobucket
See, I never re-apply my lip color so I never finish any of my lip colors......


You know, a guy w/ tattoo all over his arm complimented my Kron Kron shoes in Science Museum's Cafe, and a woman said that I smell good (I wore Hermes Kelly "cachet" sample from my SA ^^)......since when people all become fashion critics in SF city!! lol. 




Photobucket
This is the most beautiful/colorful chameleon I have ever seen so far. 
You know what, I got so inspired by his/her intricate color palette and I think I'd dress accordingly of those colors in the future. ^O^


Who says that you can't have more than 3 colors in one outfit!?! Those golden rules are not so suitable anymore. lol


What about TIm Gunn's new book of "Gunn's Golden Rules"? I am definitely a follower of his philosophy: Make it Work....just about everything!! ^^


Have a great Monday. 
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...