Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Total Venture of Fashion and Friends.

I rarely meet NEW friends whom I chat through Internet in REAL LIFE but I think it is a great experience to always want to meet new friends from all works of life! Friends come and go but true friendship doesn't fade by the distance. 

Yesterday I had a meeting-new-family venture in SF city.  Her family travels all the way from Canada to visit relatives and friends here in San Francisco. We girls knew each other way back in 2009 from the Internet while we both are into CHANEL very much. So we have been knowing each other for 2 years before we even meet in person. (Oh, note: I still like Chanel's collection now but somewhat got pushed away by its never ending price increase.)  

After I had my family, I feel the needs to meet new family as I also want DH get involved in my circle of life. ..... yeah, knowing a luxury lust side of ME! haha......  I am glad that I invited my new friend, Ceci's family over to my house in the afternoon.  Even though they only stayed at half an hour but my DH got to come home in time to meet w/ OUR new family friends!!! We don't know when is the next time we two family have the chance to catch up again but "friendship" between two families starts right then!!!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket
We do have pictures that both of us looks more "seriously" but I found those two more particularly amused. ^O^ 


Photobucket
I love the sheer and the not-so-provocative feather which sticks out around the chest.


Photobucket
I think the cut-out around the shoulder is very sexy!! ^^


Photobucket
Ilona: ooooo....mom, I want you hold me...
Rachel: Wait, this is the last one then I am done!!


1. Top:
lace tank (Target.com)
Prabal Gurung feather tuxedo sheer shirt w/ cut-out 
Jill Stuart green jacket w/ peplum hem 
2. Skirt:
Alexander Wang pencil skirt 09' 
3. Accessory:
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel bag in Gray
4. Shoes:
Jill Sander cutout wooden platform buckle heels


Photobucket
back view


Photobucket
(pardon my hair again)



Go Venture!! When was the last time for you?! ^^
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...