Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot in the air!

It is 104º F here in San Jose today!! HOT HOT HOT > <.....Scorching hot!! But since I am staying IN most of the time, I am glad that I didn't have a heat stroke even in my leather shorts today!! lol

Photobucket
Ann Taylor bib necklace gifted from Ann. There are tiny rhinestones and it looks incredible precious!
(SOLD OUT!!! ^O^) 
I love brass baubles and they are great to jazz up any kind of looks. 
I think Ann Taylor is doing not bad in business from swinging back to profit this season at their retails. 

Photobucket
I had purple eyeliner today. 


Photobucket
I don't really like to display my necklaces on a rack or anything, I'd rather store them inside the drawers. Just a few of my fave. I'd hang them on my vanity desk to keep my room look tidy. 


Photobucket
Isn't that a gorgeous thing or what?!

Photobucket
No, I don't want to wear boots or anything seems COOL today even w/ leather shorts.
Something Kawaii it is. ^^ 

Photobucket
I bought this lace bat-sleeves jacket in Taipei and I am so happy w/ its look and good price. 
It is made in Korea and these days most of Asians raved about Korea's culture, music, and styles...everything!! 


Photobucket
Rrrr,... almost twisted my neck there. 

Photobucket
Yu gave me this distressed lace "leggings" but it is so tight that I barely wear it pass my Bu**.  Therefore, I made it as leg warmer or arm warmer w/ elastic bands instead. 


My ODJ. 


1. Top:
Free people tube bra
Mexx sheered navy shirt (bought from Taipei, way back in 99')

2. Bottom:
Joie high waist leather shorts


3. Accessory:
Ann Taylor brass w/ crystals bib necklace 
Distressed lace leg warmer..(by me)
HoBo International distressed suede messenger bag


4. Shoes:
kron by Kron Kron 


Photobucket
W/ necklace and o la la ~ my complete ensemble. 

So, we are slowly renovating our Pergo floor to hardwood inside the house.  But mainly, it is our two bedrooms downstairs are given a face-lift first. Next? Should be our tiny closet!!

Photobucket
The warm color of this Maple "Mirage" hardwood flooring gives Ilona's room a very hospitality look. 

Photobucket
Ilona normally climbs onto her bed to nap in the late afternoon. But she still sleeps w/ Abby upstairs during the night. 


Sweet dream,  my little princess!!
xoxo MOM




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...