Monday, August 16, 2010

End of Summer Sandals.

I hope you all prepared for new school year.... moms for kids and students for themselves. Others for their annual bonus!! ^O^   I guess we won't have a small vacation before our Italy trip in October then.

I feel that I have to plan kids' schedule smartly so I will have time left for myself, for them and still get to have a restful weekend!! However, I am hardly punctilious about their school work but more of my childrens' manners. I think that's my #1 rule of cultivating my children growing up.  Agree?

Last weekend, I put away couple summer tops that I think I won't be wearing them anymore. And soon I'll have to store away temporarily this Chole sandals until next year.... unless I can incorporate socks w/ this sandals to make it works for fall.  We'll see then. 

My birthday is around the corner and I can't believe that I can't find a decent Chanel bag for $3000 anymore. ~~ *sigh*  

Any suggestion, girls? What would you be willing to spend on for $3000? 

Photobucket

Photobucket
See how much I like this orange tee. 

Photobucket

1. Top:
Humanoid orange 3/4 tee 
Ralph Lauren brown leather vest

2. Bottom:
Max Co. tweed cuffed shorts

3. Accessory:
Chanel 09' beige medium/large classic flap w/ gold HW
URBN brass metal w/ beads necklace 
Hermes Ostrich belt w/ GOLD textured buckle
Karen Walker Dandy tortoise sunglasses

4. Shoes:
Chole tan ankle wrap sandals

Photobucket
I am a very fall/winter kind of person!!

MY ODJ. 

1. Top:
some brand stripes dress
Zara striped blazer (altered to be vest)

2. Bottom: Y-3 legging w/ stripes at calves

3. Accessory:
Steve madden for Steve metal belt
HM floral print scarf
A. Wang Rocco Duffel bag in Gray

4. Shoes:
Chole ankle wrap sandal in tan 

Photobucket
Can't get enough stripes!!

Photobucket
We were at my kids' school this morning..... so they can get the feeling of the atmosphere when school starts this Thursday!!

Let's welcome FALL!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...