Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Work it Out: Installment Onze

You can wear bright colours to work. Really you can! I usually stick to blocks of colours and break them up with accessories and a black cardigan or jacket.
Dress: Mango (last season). Pearl and Onyx mix Chanel necklace (I found this in a vintage store at an nth of the price and couldn't believe my luck).

I'm just going to take a moment to put this out there - Mango you have some very pretty pieces, but please sort out your sizes! I have clothes in my wardrobe ranging from XS to L (like this dress!?!) and it is horrible to think they consider size 10 a Large. It also makes shopping online impossible. Is it just me? Have you guys had the same problem with Mango sizing?
Black tuxedo jacket from Zara. You probably won't be able to tell in the picture, but the collar is a more shiny material (not sure what it is) than the rest of the jacket. I love classic pieces with a little special detailing, still versatile, but a little more interesting.

As much as I love grey and black I can find it somewhat draining after a while. Do you dress in colour or stick to neutral palettes? xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...