Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sunday's OOTD (again)

I'm sorry this blog is becoming a bit of a 'now let's see Natalya posing in front of a mirror' fiasco. It's shameless really, and yes I am pretty full of shame. Recently I have been much more (well always have been) into fashion, perhaps because it is one of the few ways I can still express myself, as makeup and generally outlandish behaviour has to be toned down during the day ;). If you guys are getting bored do let me know!

That said here is another gratuitous outfit post...
Tunic Dress: Zara (usually worn with black leggings as it's quite short, but this heat makes it impossible). Belt: Miss Selfridge. Gold sandals: Oscar de la Renta.

Please do let me know what kind of posts you guys prefer. I know many of you read and never comment, but please do! I would love to hear your thoughts :) xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...