Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Win a month's supply of John Frieda Go Blonder and become a model!!

Since I am currently in the process of uploading a very rambley video about my hair care routine I thought it might be fitting to let you all now about a new John Frieda competition!

I'm sure you have all seen the adverts for the Go Blonder range (we know you stole the SUN!! lol). I can't really comment on how well they naturally and gradually lighten blonde hair as alas I am a brunette. (Though if you are curious to see what I look like blonde just click here). However, I can tell you that John Frieda are currently running a competition giving you the chance to become a Go Blonder model for the day! This will include a makeover, photoshoot and you will feature on the cover of a top magazine. For more details head on down to www.goblonder.co.uk.

In conjunction with this amazing prize I am also running a competition for two of my lovely readers to win a month's supply of John Frieda Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below with your best Summer hair tip. I don't discriminate... all hair colours are welcome ;). I have actually heard great things from brunettes who have used this range as they have found it made their hair extra shiny... I'm tempted to try it!

This competition will run for a week! You can enter as many times as you like, so share your secrets :) xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...