Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sunday's OOTD

Sundays are always painful, and when the sun is out it makes the regret of over indulging the night before even more tangible. Despite a not so glamorous morning of cleaning, and nursing my head, I was determined to give my Summer (non-work) wardrobe an outing. Oh and wear in my new shoes!

Top: from Forever 21 (bought in Dubai last Easter). Skirt: River Island. Shoes: Kurt Geiger (Pandora in Tan, also available in black). Coral bracelet: Egyptian market. Sunglasses and watch: Dior.
Do you want to see a close up of the shoes? Please ignore my horrible feet, still haven't had time to book that pedi :(.
These beautiful stilts are currently in the Kurt Geiger sale. After spotting a lonely size 3 in House of Fraser I went on a hunt, determined to make them mine (much to the amusement of my male colleagues as I desperately rang around every KG in London looking for my size). The next morning I was asked by various people if I had "managed to catch the elusive Tandoras in size 38" lol!

Hope you all had a good weekend and if you haven't had a chance to check out the Kurt Geiger sale yet I highly recommend it!! I may or not have bought 3 pairs of shoes... I can neither confirm, not deny that rumour ;). xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...