Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Statement Necklace!!

I found this opulent bib necklace at Anthropologie last weekend and I love it at the first sight....for both its price $69.95 and the amazing craft work in India.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My ODJ. 


1. Top: 
some purple tonic w/ asymmetrical pockets at two sides


2. Bottom:
some jean leggings
When I say "some" brand means they are bought from street vendor, or whole sale w/ dirt cheap price. 
3. Accessory:

  1. Elfi Altendorfer's designer smoke/purple Swarovski earrings
  2. Bib statement necklace
  3. Proenza Shouler yellow PS1 clutch
  4. Yellow scarf as shrug bought at Anthropologie for $19.95
  5. BCBG taupe studded belt 

4. Shoes:
Anne Valeria Hash taupe/pink brogues 

Photobucket
If I don't say, you probably wouldn't notice I wear necklace there. ^^

Photobucket
Yellow + purple = super feminine!

Photobucket
I adore this smoky colored Swarovski earrings very much!

My current beloved male-designer.
Photobucket
Haider Ackermann
I don't think you would categorize him as a minimalist just because he plays abundantly on different textile, and exhibits well-adepted cuts through his collection. 


Photobucket
Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy
I can only say.. ... he knows women! xoxo

Below is a message I received this morning through FB.  I felt I am much flattered from head to toe. (Ah, I am so shallow you must think that of me. :P) Anyhow, I think once a while it would be great to listen to some GUYS opinion about fashion, or even tidiest bit of their point of view just about anything, isn't it!!!


Hi Rachel,
i read your fashion blog about cut-out leggings and thought it was great. You are an inspiration: an amazing and beautiful mom who has time for both her kids and the aesthetic side of life too! I totally adore your Chanel clutch, btw!
Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, and that you look fantastic in your home-made cut-out leggings!
ciao, Brian    


Girls, I can't stress enough that take great care of yourself in any way you can!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...