Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2010 Fall Trend I might Follow!!

I was trying to come up w/  an ensemble like "urban professional" which is more suitable for both at work n' off-work looks but I am not sure how many of you would think it is ok to go to work like this. :P

As I don't like long-sleeves blouse/shirt that much, but if that shirt/blouse comes w/ intricate prints, or vignette such as ruffles would always catch my eyes. Besides, I thought that look is very feminine and posh at the same time!


Do you think so?

Photobucket
You probably have seen this blouse million times? 
But I think it is a CLASSIC piece that girls should have ONE blouse like that. ^^

My ODJ. 

1. Top:
  1. D&G fall leaves print blouse w/ tie
  2. HM moss-green slouchy collar short sleeves jacket (Just bought it last weekend)

2. Bottom: 
BCBG leather skirt
3. Accessory:
  1. Chanel two tone leggings
  2. Chanel matte black reissue 226 in SHW
  3. URBN brass metal chain necklace 

4. Shoes:
Max Mara clog (09') 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Does anyone wear clog to work at all?!!

Photobucket
Ah, Ilona, you are the "focus" and I am "fading" in the background. ^O^

Here I have a favor to ask you!! 

I saw this black ink print sneakers today and not sure if I should get it ..... 


The reason I like it is because : I can also pair it w/ my Limedrop fall cloud cardigan? to go w/ my Tory Burch water wash skinny jeans?
Or is it too much of similar print?





Should I get this Yohji Yamamoto sneakers!?
Yes, the print and style is so unique.
No, not worth it.
Tough call!

  
pollcode.com free polls

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are $275 and the last pair in my size!! 

Those are the trends I'd love to get my hands on. ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pictures credited to Bazaar, Lucky, WWD. 





What's your trend this fall?
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...