Friday, July 23, 2010

Less is More -- Jumpsuit!

Yeah, forget about pairing top and bottom, Jumpsuit is a easy way OUT for quick summer time fun!

I don't know why I don't do rompers....maybe just didn't see ONE I like!! ^O^

Photobucket
The jumper I bought from Taiwan, ethical belt w/ wooden buckle from Jakarta, pinkish/brown platform heels from A. Fad (yahoo.com), HM lace cropped jacket, Kate Spade purple swarovski earrings, Chanel matte black reissue 226. 

Photobucket
Ilona just waked up from her nap and there...there she closed her eyes for the shot!! lol

Photobucket
Today I went to ZARA in SF city to buy some shorts for my son. Zara doesn't have much NEW collection in the store so I didn't get anything new neither! --- save for later! ^O^

Photobucket

MY ODJ.

1. Top:
  • Zara wheat cropped top w/ sheer shoulder 
  • Diesel jumpsuit
  • Some jean vest
2. Accessory:
  • Faberge' LTD enamel cross necklace
  • J Crew mustard green studs belt
  • Hermes Gris T. Birkin 
  • Hermes Horn earrings 2010
  • Hermes Nomad watch w/ orange belt
3. Shoes:
Manolo Blahnik brown heels 

Photobucket
The shoulder to the back below the neck is actually sheer and kinda sexy w/o revealing too much!

Photobucket
I am glad Heidi didn't take away the FOCUS in this one!! ^^

Photobucket

Ilona: ARE YOU DONE YET? I WANT A HUG!!!!! ><

Got a Hug?!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...