Friday, July 9, 2010

How Shortie!

My friend, Isabel, finally is back from Paris. She told me that she didn't score big in Paris.  In fact, most of the on-sale stuff was plundered by too many tourists during summer, so she simply takes more time to satisfy her finely developed palate w/ good eats at Michelin restaurants and watch the most fashionable people in Paris!! ^O^

I guess that's not bad at all! And since I am expecting to visit Italy in Oct. or Nov. I'd say let all the tourists ransack Paris before Parisian start stocking up fall merchandises for me!! lol

I am in love w/ the shorts, and mini skirt and good thing about living here in North Cal. is that we can pair shorts or mini skrits w/ lots of layers at TOP half w/o having our faces smudged in the sweats. lol  Isabel  claims that all Parisian women looks trec chic in shorts w/ short boots at this moment!

Photobucket


My SHORTIE Shorts outfit #1!

1. Top: 
  • Romeo & Julia Couture halter top
  • Pink distressed lace hooded jacket
2. Bottom: 
Mphosis lace shorts
3. Accessory:
  • Karen Walker Gee Gee milky pink sunglasses
  •  scallop belt in taupe
  • China watercolor print scarf in black/white
  • Chloe Sally in Orange
4. Shoes:
Taupe/brown stripe heels

Photobucket

Photobucket


MY ODJ SHORTIE skirt #2 !!


1. Top:

  • Tsumori Chisato
  • H&M floral bustier 

2. Bottom:
IROO hot pink bubble skirt
pink sparkle loose leggings
Chanel mini flap w/ SHW


3. Shoes:
Lawrence Decade white lace-up booties 

Photobucket


Photobucket
I can't recall if I ever wear a whole pink outfit like this PINKISH ... ever~~ :O


Photobucket
A pair of cowboy shortie boots is nice too!! ^^ 
Pick a neutral color to cooperate into summer outfit. 





Photobucket Photobucket
Frye Deborah Shortie in Taupe Gaucho/Gray Antique suede



Let's all Rock in Shorties!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...